Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Hello, 2013!




So let's not mention how I haven't posted in a month. No, let's not speak of that at all ;)
A belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody or anybody who reads this. This little blog is nearly 1 year old! As is tradition around this time of year, I've compiled a short list of resolutions which I can hopefully stick by (but don't take my word for it, baby I'm not ready for that kind of commitment). For the blog, the biggest is just to post more frequently and to make it a bigger reflection of my personal style so it can become a visual diary of sorts. And what better way to start than with a style post? 

This little number is super casual and laid back - something I'm not too whiz at as I love getting fancy a bit too often. So I'm challenging myself this year to be more basic and dressed down; 'urban', if you will. The red skirt is lightweight and fabulous for the extreme hot weather we've been experiencing in Sydney or just loafing about town on a regular day :) I'm experimenting with the knotted tee that's been trending at the moment and I quite like it. I apologise for the barren looking garden, my parents are in the middle of re-doing it. And you'll have to excuse the pictures being a little cheesy, I'm not at all accustomed to flouncing about in front of a camera. All in good time, my friend! 

More soon, 
A. 



(extra cheesy for your viewing pleasure, I know how you like that ;) 


{all photos are by my cousin Kane, who was kind enough to snap them for me} 

No comments:

Post a Comment