Thursday, January 10, 2013

Insta Insta Instagram!

#ATeensyBitOfGeekery #DoctorWhoFanGirl
#ChocolatemilkShakeForTwo! 

Hello Hello, I bet you weren't expecting me back this soon! It's okay, I surprised myself too. I had a super lazy day at home, mainly working on my blog template. I am certainly not computer savvy so it took me a wee bit too long to work out a wee bit too little. How do you like my new header though? I'm not sure if it tickles my fancy quite yet but I'm giving it a go because I'm a kindhearted, good soul. Also because it took me waayy too long to put together to justify not having a spot on the blog for over 24 hours. And look at that little cootie on the right!! Leo Bear is vamping his adorable up a few too many notches for me to handle all on my own so I've shared. 

So these here pictures are a few of my recent Instagram shots and random iPhone pictures. I'm not an avid insta user on account of my limited photography skills (it's shameful, really) but hopefully that'll change. They are mainly just fun snaps of fun times with fun people who are my favourite. I hope you enjoy my hashtag captions, I got a little crazy with them. If you would like to follow along with my instagram I will have no qualms in the least, I promise ;) no, but really. You'd never guess my username: prettyromeo

That's all for now, friends as I smell marinated fish on the barbecue.

A.

#SillyfacesSowhat?
#PatrickIsASugarPlumFairy #ChristmasParty #HeDidNotAppreciateMyArt
#MyFirstClubbingExperienceEver #OutfitShotOnTheGo!
#MyEpicHorseCostume #Patrick'sLordOfTheRingsParrrty  #I'llProbablyMakeAPostAboutThis
#SupportingBlueSeptemberCharityWithFacePaintAndASelfieShot!
#She'sGotItCovered.
#TomfooleryOnNewYears #WhatAGhastlyPhoto





No comments:

Post a Comment