Thursday, January 24, 2013

Drive-in Dreams








As promised, here's todays outfit post. I wore this to the ballet exhibition in the city on Tuesday that I spoke about in my last two posts and hey look! I finally took some photos that weren't in/around my house!!  This has to be one of my favourite casual dresses in my wardrobe. It's so floaty and feminine and fits like a glove. Every time I wear it, I feel like I should be working at a drive in cinema in the 50's or 60's, rollerskating around, handing popcorn to people. Sadly though my dreams are dashed when I remember my roller skating skill level safely rests at the zero notch and hasn't budged since I was 12 and crashed into my dads car on my last attempt. And if you think that's bad, don't even get me started on the way I ice-skate. Still, a girl can dream, no? As for the shoes, I am a sucker for brogues and it is my biggest sartorial goal to have the wickedest collection of these bad boys in every possible colour by the time I die. Ooohh, maybe I'll make a Sartorial Bucket List! 

Have a wonderful weekend my lovelies, I have to work :(
A.  


A cheesy grin from Patrick who was wonderful enough to take my photos for me. Thank you, kind boy!



No comments:

Post a Comment