Friday, January 18, 2013

Brick Walls and Books


































Hiya, it's so very hot and I'm so very fidgety. I've spent the last few days with my nose buried in books, trying to escape both boredom and heat. I've recently finished 'Slaughterhouse Five' by Kurt Vonnegut and 'Life of Pi' by Yann Martel. I enjoyed both, though the former took my fancy a little more than the latter. I haven't seen the 'Life of Pi' film yet so I'm keen to see what will vary between the two versions. 

As you probably noticed, I took some more snaps! And so soon following the last lot, gosh! Don't say I don't treat you ;) I decided that I don't wear my waistcoat nearly enough as need be so I structured this outfit around that piece. Hey, maybe I'll do a waistcoat style series? The outfit turned out to have an unintentional 'sailor-meets-school-boy' vibe which I could never deem a bad thing. I hope you like my brick wall background, lets all say I'm trying to be minimalistic and am not just plain cowardly about posing in public settings. Hush, I'm still new and shy with all this! I will venture further eventually. My hat is a thrift store find which I love but am thinking of dressing up a little. Any ideas? 

Anyhow, I best be getting my hustle on or I'll be late to work. 

Stay safe, 

A. 

P.S. About to have a serious moment. Wind threatens to take my hat and blows hair in face/mouth. 














No comments:

Post a Comment