Saturday, January 19, 2013

When I Wish Upon a Star

                                                                                                                

Pretty soon I'm going to be heading back to university so I thought I'd make a little wish list of ASOS items that most likely will not aid in my education or academic ventures at all but will sure as hell put a smile on my face as I walk around campus. I've even gone right on ahead and linked each image with where the item can be purchased, just in case any of you are feeling generous. (Also because I know a certain boy will read this whose dream it has always beed to buy me number 2. Ahem.) Clicking on the numbers at the bottom of the post will take you there.

Also, I'm going to go right on ahead and make a brief but exciting announcement. Recently I decided that the course I was undertaking at university just wasn't right for me and that I was spending increasing amounts of time submerging myself in all things fashion, from reading blogs to pouring over beautiful lookbooks and even sketching some things of my own. Indeed, so much time that I decided I may as well be studying it full-time. SO. I applied and was accepted into Whitehouse Institute of Design in Sydney where I'm beginning a Bachelor of Design majoring in Fashion. Pretty groovy, huh? Well, I'm stoked! I'm considering sharing a few pieces from my portfolio on the blog. Maybe, just maybe. In any case, I can't wait to share my new experiences on the blog :)

Hope you're having a marvellous weekend,
A.



                                                                                                                 
1   2   3   4  5  6

No comments:

Post a Comment