Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Leather










Yessir it's hot! Let me tell you, taking photos in leather on a hot day is not pleasant. I'm sorry for my week long break but I do have a legitimate explanation! My sisters laptop broke down and I lent her mine for the week for her to finish up summer school assignments and homework. I managed to be productive in that time not spent trawling the inter-webs though and did some long awaited room decorations! Pictures soon :) I DIY'd some paper bunting and set up a small bookcase, hung some framed pictures etc etc. Anyhow, how cool is this t-shirt? I love how the pointed leather sleeves take it from being a wardrobe basic to being edgy and a tiny bit kick-ass. On that note, I'll be legging it out the  door to make it to work on time. 

Happy days, my friends! 

A. 

No comments:

Post a Comment