Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Happy Valentines



Happy Valentines everybody! Every year I hear several of my friends recycling the old argument that valentines day is overrated, unnecessary or pointless. I'm in complete agreement that love, romantic or otherwise, should be celebrated all day everyday, but no one lives in that kind of world. Life just gets in the way and we take the people we care about for granted without meaning to. So why not set aside a day where we can remember all those things that makes somebody special to us? Besides, arguing about valentines day sort of defeats its purpose.

On that note, a big thank you to this strapping young lad who spoils me rotten by just being his wonderful self. Thanks for being the best, sweet boy :) This is my favourite polaroid!

xx
A

No comments:

Post a Comment