Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Two of my favourite people! Liz and Patrick


         The horse I made for Pat's Lord of the Rings party.          Blue puppy cap and Leopold B. Bear hitching a shoulder ride. 


My Birthday cake!! 



Patrick strumming away 


A bit grainy but the outfit I wore to go clubbing for Liz's Birthday

     A very fun night at a pancake party :) 

First off, I'm sorry some of the images from the previous post on the Rodarte collection did not work. But I have them fixed now (I think). I'm really not very tech savvy but I hope they work for everybody and not just me now.

Secondly, I've decided I don't show nearly enough of me on this blog for it to really be my personal style and my life. SO here's to amending that. My life isn't too fancy by any means but I'll do my best to make this a better representation of what it is rather than simply a series of sartorial inspiration from various runways and look-books. It was my 19th birthday two days ago and I'm having a few friends around on the weekend to celebrate with me so I'll certainly have more photos then.

Thirdly. I have a (huge) blogger crush on Nicole Warne of Gary Pepper, but then, who doesn't? Her style is just so spectacular and her life, overseeing her online vintage shop and zipping around between Fashion Weeks all over the world has me green with envy. I feel so inspired by her and she makes my desire to work in fashion all the more intense !!

So that's all for now, I've got to get back to studying for my finals! Have a wonderful week :)

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment