Monday, November 12, 2012

Life With Bear



I've introduced this little naughty to the blog before but he hasn't made an appearance in a while. His name is Leopold B. Bear and boy oh boy does he get up to some mischief.

So yesterday, I woke up, washed my hair, did some study and cooked a large pot of mince meat for lunch with my sister. After I turned the stove off, I took Leo Bear out of his cage for some play time, forgetting to put the lid on the pot of meat. Big Mistake.
The first thing he does is make a beeline for the pot, lands straight in it, smears his feathers with the sauce, fly's back out and lands on my head covering my freshly washed hair with it too :( :(
So of course, I ran a warm bath for him in the sink so he could clean up but he wasn't too amused by it and put up a tantrum the whole while. He's busy drying off in the picture and you can see, the feathers on his belly are still a little bit stained.
All I can do now is laugh about it! He gets away with so much just because he's a cutie.

No comments:

Post a Comment