Thursday, February 16, 2012

Meet Leopold

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I've established myself at Bloglovin' now which is pretty awesome. I've already whiled away the better part of the day scouring through the several hundred blogs now available at my viewing pleasure.

In other news, I'd like to introduce you to my valentine, Leopold (even though I'm two days late.) Pictured here a little bit wet and a lot bit cute after his first encounter with a spray bottle shower.


We shared a romantic, sun-lit breakfast of cornflakes, after which he pooed on my shoulder and chewed on my necklace. Isn't he the sweetest?




I also have my first outfit post today!! I recently acquired this dress when my family visited Malaysia on our way back from India (I'll make a travel post about it soon.) The dress was in this beautiful but tiny store filled with vintage treasures which I unfortunately didn't have the foresight to take pictures of for the blog. I apologise for the crappy setting for the photos but I currently have no tripod to mount my camera and so have to manage with balancing it on a stack of books on my dresser.




I absolutely love the royal blue and the little brown leaves cascading down. It gets me longing for the return of breezy autumn days, short in light but full in colour. I know I missed the greater part of it, and I know it's not too bad this year, but I'm pretty well over Australian summer. I think the way the belt clasp and the buttons running up the side complement each other and don't get in each others way is really what makes this dress work so well. 

The shoes are Verali and were a gift from two of my closest friends for my birthday last year. The bag is Sportsgirl.


I hope you had a brilliant day :)
Leo and A.

No comments:

Post a Comment