Saturday, February 11, 2012

Genesis


Hello all! I'm Amanda,a student from Sydney. Having recently graduated from high school and finding a little extra time on my hands I've decided to create my own little corner of the internet filled with inspiration, adventure, personal style, and anything else I fancy along the way, following in the footsteps of those bloggers I spend ages upon ages admiring. So without further adieu, let the  merriment begin

To start off, I thought I'd share with you a few little things I find oh so fabulous from around the internet! 

1. This quirky 'bow tie necklace' from Jessamity



2. The 'Comme Il Faut Dress' from BHLDN. Yes yes, I know it's from a bridal collection but it's just so wearable in a non-wedding context. In any case, its black and white film aesthetic has me swooning.  


3. These Blue Stone Beads from Piedra



4. The 'Weekend @ Bernie's' sunglasses in clear from Bonlook, I've had a bit of a crush on these for a while now. 






5. A pair of these mustard yellow, 'Fun in your forecast' Jeffrey Campbell boots that remind me of sunshine and lollipops and rainbows and happiness! And more sunshine. 



6. And finally, this 'Love you deer-ly' brooch from Modcloth which I love dearly :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment