Sunday, February 12, 2012

Pretty as a Picture



So today I’ve been in a rather creative mood which resulted in clearing my room of old posters I no longer admire to create a blank canvas. Then I stopped, having nothing to fill said canvas with. And so I did what everybody does, log into Etsy - a never ending source of wonder and procrastination. A quick scroll through my list of favourite items led me to reacquaint myself with the wonderful works of Lisa Kaser. Her illustrations are so quirky and adorable with an aesthetic that reminds me of children’s picture books (which is certainly not a bad thing to be reminded of!) 

I would definitely not mind hanging a few of these sweet prints around my bedroom. 









How can you not love them!? 
These, and many more of Lisa Kasers fabulous illustrations can be found/purchased here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment