Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Cue A/W 2012













This is the A/W 2012 collection by Cue. The thing I love about this brand is that they're consistent, season after season they produce really wearable fashion. Clothes that are practical and edgy and feminine and just generally awesome. I remember when I was little I used to wander around the Cue display at Myers and tell my mum when I grew up, those were the clothes I'd wear, so I always get a little excited when I walk through them now knowing I can actually wear them.  
Anyhow, I really like the sharp look about this season, there are some real power pieces mixed in there. The collection is very feminine in the most modern way possible- a reflection of the 21st century woman I think, in control of herself entirely. 



All images are from the Cue website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment